ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bogdan Tudor" <bogdantu...@gmail.com>
Subject Suppressing outputted lines labels for ant task
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:23:02 GMT
Is there a way to get rid of the labels that appear on every outputted
line when ant is running  a task?

For instance I have an ant task that looks like this:

        <target depends="build" name="run-client">
                <java classname="lpd3.client.WSClient" fork="yes">
                        <classpath refid="run.stubs-generation.classpath"/>
                </java>
        </target>

When I run it  the output looks like this:
run-client:
     [java] - Client started
     [java] Menu
     [java] 1. Get Optimal Route
     [java] 2. Book Tickets
     [java] 3. Buy Tickets
     [java] 4. Exit

The label that i'm refering to is [java] in this case, but it can be
[javac], [echo], [delete] etc.
I don't want to suppress the whole output, so ant -q is no option here.

I suppose this is a newbie question, but I've looked into it on Google
and no dice.
Thanks in advance.