ant-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Harmon <tre...@vocaro.com>
Subject Custom processor for Xslt task?
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:30:48 GMT
I'm trying to use Saxon instead of the built-in Xalan processor for
the Xslt task. Supposedly, all I have to do is specify a classpath
when calling the task [1], but I've never been able to get this to
work. Ant always finds the built-in processor in its lib directory.

I see that the Ant FAQ has an entry regarding this problem [2], but I
can't decipher it. From what I understand, the junit task once
suffered from this issue, but it was fixed in Ant 1.7.

What about Xslt? Is it still broken? As far as I can tell, it is. I
see no way of getting Ant 1.7 to use Saxon (without hacking around on
the Ant installation). Here's a simple test case that exhibits the
problem:

http://vocaro.com/trevor/files/ant-with-saxon.zip

Trevor

[1] http://www.abbeyworkshop.com/howto/xslt/ant-saxon/index.html