ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Odd Behavior
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:02:42 GMT
Thanks for the explanation and helping me out :)

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Scot P. Floess" <floess@mindspring.com>
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Odd Behavior
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:50:30 -0500

Yes, when cron jobs are kicked off, it does not mean the same thing as
logging in - i.e. the cron job is executing directly without the benefit of
running ~/.bashrc (or whatever your default shell is).  This is very similar
to init scripts when a *nix box boots - same issue.

When I saw your output it looked an awful lot like the gcc version :)

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)