ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Odd Behavior
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:48:23 GMT
Ok thank you again both of you.  It was indeed the wrong version of javac.
I just relinked the /usr/bin/javac to the correct version.  Thanks again.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Res Pons" <pons32@hotmail.com>
To: mgainty@hotmail.com, user@ant.apache.org
CC: floess@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Odd Behavior
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:26:15 -0800

I think I emailed Scott prematurely yesterday and it appears that both of
you may be right.  I'm seeing a different java compiler kicking in at night
when the cronjob starts.  I see gnu's being invoked by the cronjob and sun
jdk when I login and my .bash_profile is sourced.

Thanks, I'll play around to see if I can fix it.