ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <>
Subject RE: AW: ant 1.7
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:21:23 GMT
I'm happy but would be much happier with an .exe or .msi :)

Thanks for the explanation and happy holidays :)

----Original Message Follows----
From: <>
To: <>
Subject: AW: ant 1.7
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:20:55 +0100

 > > I downloaded the file (didn't see any .exe for
 >windows xp)

We never had an installer - neither for Windows nor for other platforms.
Just unzip and be happy.
Setting environment variable are for easier use only ;-)

There is a "msi" target in our buildfile which should produce a
msi-installer, but
* it needs additional build environment (WiX, .NET Antlib,
* it's not well tested, I think
It's definitely not part of the official release process.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping
Sales & Deals,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message