ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Ant Property Task - Environment Variables
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:55:08 GMT
In the source ;-)

<property> [1] --> Property.java [2] execute() --> Property.loadEnvironment(String)
--> Execute.getProcEnvironment() [3] --> Execute.getProcEnvCommand()

==> os/2       cmd /c set
    windows
    - win9x    command.com /c set
    - other    cmd /c set
    z/os       /bin/env   OR   /usr/bin/env   OR   env   (depending on read rights)
    unix       /bin/env   OR   /usr/bin/env   OR   env   (depending on read rights)
    netware    env
    os/400     env
    openvms    show logical

I'll put a not into the manual [4].