ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.5 and JUnit task
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:46:35 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

there might be a possibility to fix that without deleting files.
Although deleting these files would not harm.

I suppose that in the path there is an older version of the ant
script than the one in the Ant 1.7.0 installation directory.

What do you see when you do :

echo  $ANT_HOME
which ant

also does your Anthill see the same ?

Is there maybe an Ant version which is part of JBoss ?

Do you know that in AnthillPro you can configure different ant
versions, telling AnthillPro where they are installed.

Regards,

Antoine