ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: set a property in a .properties file
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:58:07 GMT
Hi,

there are a lots of ways to write to a property file in ant.

Look at the following :

<echo file="some.properties">
somekey=somevalue
</echo>

there is also the propertyfile task which can do some limited
arithmetics on properties (in the Optional Tasks section of the manual).

there might also be the option of using the <copy/> task with a
nested filterchain (see explanations about filterchains under
Concepts and Types).

Regards,

Antoine