ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: xmlvalidate: check for well-formedness *only*
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:59:26 GMT

According to the Xerces features doc [1], set validation [2] and
nonvalidating.load-external-dtd [3] features to "false" to turn off
DTD/Schema validation/loading.  I haven't tried this myself. so YMMV.

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/features.html
[2] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/features.html#validation
[3]
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/features.html#nonvalidating.load-external-dtd