ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Odd Behavior
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:50:30 GMT
Yes, when cron jobs are kicked off, it does not mean the same thing as
logging in - i.e. the cron job is executing directly without the benefit
of running ~/.bashrc (or whatever your default shell is).  This is very
similar to init scripts when a *nix box boots - same issue.

When I saw your output it looked an awful lot like the gcc version :)

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)