ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: Immutability of properties - a discussion on jGuru
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:52:40 GMT

Hi,

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> Comment" on jGuru [2]. Comments on jGuru are welcome.

hope it's OK to Cc: my post here, as some people might
have only connection to the ant-user list @ work !?

following my post on jGuru =

/*

Hi, the immutable properties are no problem for me, using ant for 4
years now, i'm used to it. I know i can get over it easily via <script>
task and project.setProperty ... IMO it's good that properties are
immutable by default. And if i would need it other than that, i could
use the <variable> task from antcontrib. Regards, Gilbert

*/

Regards, Gilbert