ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Weber <sebastian.we...@outlawtrail.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.5 and JUnit task
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:38:03 GMT
Hello Antoine,

"echo $ANT_HOME" returns

ANT_HOME: Undefined variable.

and "which ant" returns

/usr/bin/ant

How can I check if Anthill sees the same settings?

I use AnthillOS which has far less options to set than AnthillPro. It
comes with the binary versions of Ant 1.5.1 and 1.6.2 in its lib folder.
I just added versions 1.6.5 and as that did not work 1.7.0RC1 to that
folder and adjusted Anthill's path settings accordingly.
I tried that on an older machine before and it worked fine but on the
new test server it does not.

Greetings,

Sebastian