ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Weber <sebastian.we...@outlawtrail.de>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.5 and JUnit task
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 05:01:53 GMT
@Antoine

Thanks for the tip. I found

/etc/ant.conf
/etc/ant.d (empty folder)
/usr/share/ant/ant-update.xsl
/usr/share/ant/changelog.xsl
/usr/share/ant/junit-frames-xalan1.xsl
/usr/share/ant/log.xsl  tagdiff.xsl

If they are the reason for the failed builds how can I get rid of them?
Is it enough to simply delete these files and folders? I already tried
to move them elsewhere but got a 'permission denied' error so I would
have to ask our server admins to do that.

@Peter

I tried to use the fail task but got the following error when I ran the
build:

Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Not doesn't support the nested "antversion"
element.

The junit.jar already is in the lib folder, I just cannot convince Ant to use it ...