ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <>
Subject Is there a way to use a <scriptdef> and place all needed jars in an arbitrary directory?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:03:21 GMT
I am trying to define an arbitrary directory to hold all jar files I
need in a <scriptdef> and "somehow" force ant to use that directory (and
its contents) as part of the classpath...

I know I can use -lib option for ant, but I am hoping there is something
I can do inside my ant script.  I was able to include the ant-contrib
package programatically using:

<taskdef classpath = "/foo/bar/ant-contrib.jar"  resource =

I'm hoping there is a similar mechanism I am missing.

The script language I am trying to use is beanshell.  For various
reasons (long story) I want to do this inside an ant script if
possible.  I do know I can also put the jars in $ANT_HOME/lib - again
I'm not wanting to do that...

Thanks ahead of time...

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale