ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access source file from mapper
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:35:32 GMT
> I did not find anything :-(. I was just hoping there would be a trick somewhere.

Maybe this is too weird, but this could possibly work:

1) Write a custom FileSelector that builds a map of "source file
relative name"s (like the ones seen by the mapper) to "File"s map.
Either id that selector, or have it takes a mapid attribute, to return
its output map. The selector itself doesn't filter out anything (i.e
always returns true), it just records info along the way.

2) Write your mapper, such that it takes as input the id of the
selector above (or its separate output map), which allows it to relate
a rel. file name to an actual physical File, you can then open up.

This probably won't work if both the selector and the mapper are used
in the same task, at the same time, but I'm throwing it out there,
just in case ;) Good luck, --DD