ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some problems extending ExecTask
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:31:19 GMT
On 12/4/06, Pascal Quesseveur <quesseveur@abaksystemes.fr> wrote:
> I wanted to be able to use conditional args with an exec-like task
> (like the way compilerarg works in cc task).
> What can I do to achieve my goal as I don't want to rewrite entirely
> the Commandline and ExecuteOn tasks?

How about submitting a patch to Commandline with tests and docs,
instead of doing it on your side? Conditional arguments is useful in
general. You may have to wait for 1.7.1 to use it though.

Otherwise, provide an actual patch in cvs diff -u format to a new
enhancement request on bugzilla, to open up Commandline's internals.

--DD