ant-user mailing list archives

From chaz dawg <chazyw...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to run JAVAC and include .properties files?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 04:16:50 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to use javac to compile java. I am using resource bundle files (.properties),
which are present in the src directory.
How do I make the javac activity copy these files to the classes directory when it compiles?
I have tried the following code but it doesnt work. The classes are created as normal but
still no properties files appear in the classes directory.

<javac srcdir="${build.dir}\${project.name}\src" destdir="${build.dir}\${project.name}\BPEL-INF\classes"
includes="**/*.java, **/*.properties"/>

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Charles