ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: list all targets in the build file
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:10:24 GMT
It may help to give an example. Your question is very specific, which is great. But I believe
many are wondering why you would need this functionality. In Ant there is often many ways
to accomplish the same thing. If you explain what you are trying to accomplish it may lead
to a better option, or at least we can benefit from knowing your strategy to accomplish your
needs.

-Rob Anderson