ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: 1.7.0RC1 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.getDebuggableEngine()Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/DebuggableEngine
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:50:26 GMT
Quoting "Jack J. Woehr" <jwoehr@absolute-performance.com>:

> On Dec 6, 2006, at 5:33 PM, Peter Reilly wrote:
>
> > You can use bsf 2.4.0 and rhino 1.5r4 but
>
> I definitely have Rhino 1.6.5. I *theenk* I have the 2.4.0 of
> BSF but I'll download again to be sure ... that is, I shall when
> the BSF download page uncrashes.
>
> > you need apache-commons as well (for bsf 2.4)
>
> Excuse my ignorance. Everything on the Apache Commons pages? Or
> one particular component? Commons seems to be many small projects.

He meant Apache Commons Logging, though I'm not sure about what kind of havoc
this wreaks if one is trying to use Log4j, for instance, as the implementation
that commons-logging is fronting.  I would think it would require Log4j to be
moved up into ${user.home}/.ant/lib as well.  I'm not sure what the BSF guys
were thinking when they added this dependency?  Maybe they weren't?

Jake