ant-user mailing list archives

From Trevor Harmon <tre...@vocaro.com>
Subject Re: Custom processor for Xslt task?
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 03:00:41 GMT
On Dec 30, 2006, at 8:22 PM, Jay Bryant wrote:

> I get Ant to work with Saxon with tasks similar to this one:
>
> <xslt in="in.xml" out="out.xml" style="style.xsl">
>  <classpath location="path-to-saxon8.jar" />
> </xslt>

Disregarding my issue for a moment, I don't understand how this could
possibly work. Okay, so the Saxon JAR is on the classpath. We could
even assume it's the very first entry on the classpath.

But how does Ant know to use Saxon and not Xalan? I don't see
anything in the above snippet that tells Ant to use a different
processor. How can it work without specifying the Saxon factory class?

Trevor