ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dharmesh Vyas" <dharmesh.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] How to use ant-contrib inside an ant plugin?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:26:53 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the reply and suggestion Peter. I tried out a thing and it worked
for me. Here it is.
Set the classpath till directory net and then you need to include this
taskdef.
      <taskdef name="for" classname="net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask" />
in your script and the script is running all fine and well..

I shall try out the solution Peter provided.

Thanks and Regards,
- Dharmesh Vyas.