ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Zywno" <>
Subject Re: [scp/sshexec] Is a connection thru HTTP proxy possible? (setproxy doesn't help)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:28:20 GMT

I can see that both sshexec and scp tasks use jsch library that do support
http proxy connections. Isn't it just a matter of using this support in
these tasks? I mean.. I want to extend classes to use jsch
proxy support as it is mentioned here

Does it seem feasible? Do you know whether there are any reasons it's not
implemented in Ant yet?

Thanks again,

Maciej Zywno