ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Zywno" <m.zy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scp/sshexec] Is a connection thru HTTP proxy possible? (setproxy doesn't help)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:28:20 GMT
Thanks,

I can see that both sshexec and scp tasks use jsch library that do support
http proxy connections. Isn't it just a matter of using this support in
these tasks? I mean.. I want to extend
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.Scp(Sshexec) classes to use jsch
proxy support as it is mentioned here
http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/examples/ViaHTTP.java

Does it seem feasible? Do you know whether there are any reasons it's not
implemented in Ant yet?

Thanks again,

Maciej Zywno