ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Zywno" <m.zy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scp/sshexec] Is a connection thru HTTP proxy possible? (setproxy doesn't help)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:45:48 GMT
As far as I understood from
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/net/properties.html,  the
properties you mention are used by "protocol handlers". So I guess they are
used by classes that extend e.g. URLStreamHandler e.g.
sun.net.www.protocol.http.Handler. However scp task uses jsch library(
http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/) that operates on raw sockets which I think
don't use the system proxy settings.

Actually now I'm quite sure ant SCP task cannot go thru firewall. I hope I'm
wrong.