ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karimulla Shaik" <>
Subject PVCS Ant Task Help
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:14:29 GMT
Hi All ,

I am very new to PVCS and I have a requirement to run the ant scripts from
the remote system to get the latest code from PVCS and create the deployable
components. I do not know what are the things I need to do to be able to
acheive this. I came to know through google that you guys already
experienced these problems and I am hoping that you will be able to help me
out. It would be great if you can point me any resources in ineternet in
this regard.

I need to have this done by tomorrow and I gretaly need your help.Please let
me know if you need any information.

Thanks in Advance.