ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HELP] How to use ant-contrib inside an ant plugin?
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:23:07 GMT
Use the antlib:net.sf.antcontrib namespace

<ac:for param="i" begin="0" step="1" end="5" xmns:ac="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
      <sequential>
        <echo>i is @{i}</echo>
      </sequential>
 </ac:for>

Also, you should upgrade to ant 1.6.5 as ant1.6.5 fixes
a number of bugs found in ant 1.6.3.

(or ant 1.7.0 when it comes out in a few weeks).

Peter