ant-user mailing list archives

From "Narahari 'n' Savitha" <savith...@gmail.com>
Subject copy directory problem help please
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:29:06 GMT
Friends,

I have this situation
src
   |_com\test\narahari|
                      |___Dao
                             |____A.java
                             |____B.java
                             |____C.java

                      |___resources
                              |__x.properties
                              |__y.properties

When I compile the code, under the classes folder the
java files get compiled and get placed in the right folder.

classes
   |_com\test\narahari|
                      |___Dao
                             |____A.java
                             |____B.java
                             |____C.java

I need to copy the resources folder from the src to the classes folder so
I can jar it.  But the following does not work.

<copy todir="classes" verbose="true" includeEmptyDirs="true"
overwrite="true">
                <fileset dir="${dir.src}/com/adp/hr/resources/" />
</copy>

I am not able to get the directory resources get copied over.  But the
x.properies and y.properties
gets copied over to the classes and not the resources folder.

Please inform how to copy directories.

-Narahari