ant-user mailing list archives

From Branden Kolb <ko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How do I use ejbDeploy outside of RAD
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:39:06 GMT
All right, I give up.  I thought I understood what I needed to.  I added
the following to my Ant script:

        <antTask

library="C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\rwd\eclipse\plugins\com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy_6.0.2.1\runtime\ejbdeploy.jar"
                name="ejbDeploy"
                class="com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.plugin.EJBDeployPlugin">
        </antTask>

but I am still getting the same error as before.  Am I using the wrong
library or the wrong class?  Am I completely off my rocker (ok, I don't
need an answer to this last question, just the one about Ant)?

Branden Kolb   *Vendor  with CTG, Inc.
Healthcare & Life Sciences
015-2  J118
Rochester,  MN
t/l  553-6703
(507)-253-6703

sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a
Ride!"

Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote on 11/02/2006 11:30:50 AM:

> Peter Reilly wrote:
> > I did a quick google and found a lot of
> > hits of people asking this question, but
> > very few on how to do it.
> > running rad ant tasks from the cli looks like fun ;-)
> > I found this:
> > http://www-128.ibm.

com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0505_weisz/0505_weisz.html