ant-user mailing list archives

From vandenber...@aciworldwide.com
Subject Copy not finished in time
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:37:47 GMT
Hi,

Before compiling my sources, I copy a number (20) of jar files from a
network drive to my local drive, using the "copy" task. I need these jar
file for compilation, and I want them locally, to avoid excessive network
traffic during compilation.

The problem is that when the compilation begins, it fails because it can't
find some of the classes from some of the jar files. It seems that the
copying has not (physically) finished when compilation starts, although
the copy task itself has completed!

If I run the script again immediately afterwards, without copying the
files (so just compiling the sources), it works.

I'm using Ant 1.7.0beta2, and Windows XP.

What can I do to solve this?

Cheers,
Tom