ant-user mailing list archives

From Branden Kolb <ko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How do I use ejbDeploy outside of RAD
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:58:33 GMT
I did look at that.  I apologize for my lack of understanding.  I thought
I could use <antTask> in my build script to define the ejbDeploy task. I'm
guessing from your statement "(antTask is not from ant, it is from
websphere)"  that I cannot use it?   As I stated earlier, I call a batch
file that looks like this:

echo  %~dp0

cd  %~dp0

SET JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_08\lib
set ANT_HOME=%~dp03rdParty\ant-1.6.2
echo ANT_HOME
setlocal
call %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant -verbose -buildfile Build.xml -l .\logfile.txt %*
endlocal

Is there anything I can do here or in my Build.xml file that will allow me
to run the <ejbDeploy> and eclipse.<incrementalBuild> tasks?

Branden Kolb

"Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.reilly@gmail.com> wrote on 11/02/2006 02:48:12
PM:

> On 11/2/06, Branden Kolb <kolbb@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> > All right, I give up.  I thought I understood what I needed to.  I
added
> > the following to my Ant script:
> >
> >         <antTask
> >
> > library="C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\rwd\eclipse\plugins\com.
> ibm.etools.ejbdeploy_6.0.2.1\runtime\ejbdeploy.jar"
> >                 name="ejbDeploy"
> > class="com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy.plugin.EJBDeployPlugin">
> >         </antTask>
> >
> Did you look at the reference:
> http://www-128.ibm.

com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0505_weisz/0505_weisz.html

> (antTask is not from ant, it is from websphere)
>
> Peter
>

> > but I am still getting the same error as before.  Am I using the wrong
> > library or the wrong class?  Am I completely off my rocker (ok, I
don't
> > need an answer to this last question, just the one about Ant)?
> >
> > Branden Kolb
> >
> > Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote on 11/02/2006 11:30:50 AM:

com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0505_weisz/0505_weisz.html

and