ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@MIROtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Ant decomment task problem
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:01:42 GMT
Decomment is not a core ant task, you will have to ask the author of that
task for help.

http://andariel.uworks.net/

I noticed this comment in the javadoc

Warning!! The decomment process uses regular expressions. There's not a
syntactic analysis, so there might be unexpected results if there are quoted
comment symbols. Never overwrite your original source code without making a
backup first!