ant-user mailing list archives

From "RADEMAKERS Tanguy" <Tanguy.RADEMAK...@swift.com>
Subject RE: Error - Could not create task of type: condition
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:12:32 GMT
Hello Sergio,

"Condition" is a built-in task (no need to add any jars anywhere), but you are running a really
old version of ant, so that's probably the issue here. First things first: upgrade ant to
1.6.5 (latest stable). There is no built-in way to upgrade ant, so just go to http://ant.apache.org/,
and follow the instructions to download and install 1.6.5 on your computer . After installing,
make sure that you are using the new version by typing:

C:\Documents and Settings\trademak>ant -version
Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005

Regs,
/t