ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.cor...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: ant-contrib: antfetch and dir
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:33:33 GMT
There was a note on the sourceforge download page to say that an early release of 1.0b3 didn't
contain the ant-contrib .jar (Silly mistake), so my advice is to download the 1.03b jar and
try again.

/Dave

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Voigt [mailto:tv_spambox@gmx.de]
Sent: 20 November 2006 15:20
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: ant-contrib: antfetch and dir

Hi,

today I tried to upgrade to ant-1.7.0 RC1 and ant-contrib-1.0b3. When using the antfetch task
with a dir attribute I get the error message that antfetch doesn't support the "dir" attribute.
However, this works fine if I downgrade ant-contrib to the previously installed version (0.6).
Any insights?

Apologies if there is a better place to pose a question regarding ant-contrib.

Regards, Thomas

--
"Ein Herz für Kinder" - Ihre Spende hilft! Aktion: www.deutschlandsegelt.de Unser Dankeschön:
Ihr Name auf dem Segel der 1. deutschen America's Cup-Yacht!