ant-user mailing list archives

From kindsol <>
Subject Ant scripts and the Eclipse build process
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:35:08 GMT
Hi All,

Probably a dumb question, but I have searched and cannot find an
answer -- I am not sure if this is an Eclipse question or and Ant

I have a working Eclipse project that builds correctly.  I also have
an ant script that works from the command-line.
I want to add the ant script as one step in my build process.
However, I am attempting to do this with an Eclipse "builder" and the
script will not run correctly.

Can anyone point me to information on how to include an ANT script as
part of my build process in Eclipse.

Thanks for your time.
Sorry if this is off topic.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: