ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: How to silence javac task?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:50:23 GMT
mmm ... I had tested that in the past ...
I did a retest on Ant 1.5 (failed, ok - no scriptdef ;) 1.6.0+1.6.5 (no "self").
But works on 1.7.0RC1 ... (mmm ... I had posted that in 2004 ... I should play in a lottery
;)

I have found the snippet in my local library. With a note
	Benoetigt Ant >1.6.3 (unbekannt ob 1.6.4 oder 1.6.5 funktionieren)
(translation)
	needs Ant >1.6.3 (unknown if 1.6.4 or 1.6.5 would work)

2004-07-16 Ant 1.6.2
2004-11-18 the script
2005-04-28 Ant 1.6.4
2005-06-02 Ant 1.6.5
2006-11-05 Ant 1.7.0RC1

I'll have a look into the svn-history about "self" ...

Jan