ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ant "available" task
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:49:01 GMT
Hello Chun,

a class cannot be loaded if :
- the class itself is not in the classpath,
- a parent class or interface of the class is not in the classpath,
- a field of the class is not in the classpath,
so have a look at the source code of the class which cannot be loaded,
Regards,
Antoine

Chun Ji wrote:
> Hi all,
> does "Available" only works for some selected packages only ?
> I want to set a property depends on the availablity of a class. No matter what I did,
it always tells me that the class could not be loaded. But this task works perfect for other
packages, of the same classpath.