ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: newbie...log4j problem; exception enclosed
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 23:46:04 GMT
I am not trying to be smart here...but how does this relate to ant?  Do
you feel like this is a deployment problem caused by your ant build
script?  If so, can you elaborate more on how you are creating your war
file?

Shailesh Sharma wrote:
> iam getting following exception in my weblogic log file when i deploy the application
WAR file.
> please help me understand the problem...help please finding the solution.
>

> <Nov 2, 2006 4:52:59 PM EST> <Notice> <Cluster> <BEA-000142>
<Trying to download cluster JNDI tree from server sps_nova4-t_s1.>

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)