ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: Build jar files that contain other jar files
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:39:05 GMT
You can include other jars in the Class-Path entry of the manifest file
of your jar, then just distribute all jars in the same folder (assuming
you're allowed to distribute them).

HTH
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter DePasquale [mailto:peter.depasquale@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 November 2006 01:26
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Build jar files that contain other jar files

Since I can't find this on my own, I thought I'd ask.  I need to include
two 3rd part jar files in my app's jar file.  I am 99% sure I can't just
add the required supporting jars to my release jar (correct?).  Thus, I
need to unjar my 3rd party jars, and fold their contents into my release
jar.  Is there an ant task for something like this?  Surely this is a
common type of operation....  Thanks.