ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [help] Search a string in a file
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:38:33 GMT
I have used <loadfile> with nested filter readers inside, like <tail>
because my expected failure string was supposed to be at the end, and
regexp filtering, to extract just the error status. If the resulting
property was empty, the external process didn't have error, otherwise
my property contained the error count.

Sounds like it was simpler than your situation though, since I
expected only one specific string, and at the end. I don't have this
Ant code with me to share right now, although I have posted something
similar I believe (at least a version that read CVS tag names using
the same Ant techniques.) --DD