ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject AntForm question
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:05:51 GMT
When I run this, the form is shown, although all properties are already set. If all properties
are set, why does it show the form? More important? How can I teach Antform not to show the
form if all properties are set?

          <property name="recipient" value="a"/>
        <property name="subject" value="b"/>
        <property name="body" value="c"/>
        <property name="send" value="d"/>
        <antform title="Send Mail" lookAndFeel="com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel"
      save="properties.txt"
      image="doc/images/testlogo.jpg">
      <label>To send a mail, use the following form. Pick a recipient, type a subject
and a body...the script will do the rest.</label>
      <selectionProperty unless="recipient" label="Recipient: " property="recipient" values="address1@somewhere.com;
address2@somewhere.com; address4@somewhere.com" separator=";"/>
      <textProperty unless="subject" label="Subject : " property="subject" />
      <multilineTextProperty unless="body" label="Message body: " property="body"/>
      <booleanProperty unless="send" label="Send immediately: " property="send"/>
        </antform>