ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <shailesh_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: newbie...log4j problem; exception enclosed
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 01:11:40 GMT
Iam so sorry. This has nothing to do with ANT.  It's apache's log4j only.

"Scot P. Floess" <floess@mindspring.com> wrote: I am not trying to be smart here...but
how does this relate to ant?  Do
you feel like this is a deployment problem caused by your ant build
script?  If so, can you elaborate more on how you are creating your war
file?

Shailesh Sharma wrote:
> iam getting following exception in my weblogic log file when i deploy the application
WAR file.

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale