ant-user mailing list archives

From Shailesh Sharma <>
Subject newbie...log4j problem; exception enclosed
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 23:42:54 GMT
iam getting following exception in my weblogic log file when i deploy the application WAR file.
please help me understand the please finding the solution.

<Nov 2, 2006 4:52:59 PM EST> <Notice> <Cluster> <BEA-000142> <Trying
to download cluster JNDI tree from server sps_nova4-t_s1.>
  log4j:WARN No such property [datePattern] in org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender.
ValidateVendorLogger:initLogger():INFO:- LOGGER IS NOT NULL
AprsLogger:initLogger():INFO:- LOGGER IS NOT NULL