ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: [help] Search a string in a file
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:37:00 GMT

Hi,

installing JRuby =

you don't have to install JRuby, means no need for setting JRUBY_HOME
and stuff,
but for using the <script ...> task within ant you need =

the bsf.jar (BeanScriptingFramework)
_and_
the jar of the language you want to use, f.e. =

jruby.jar when using ruby
groovy-all-1.0-JSR-06.jar when using groovy
js.jar when using javascript

available for ant. Simply put them in %ANT_HOME%/lib and your done.

See http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies
for the links to grab the needed jar's

Seems the only thing you're missing is the bsf.jar, or maybe a wrong
version,
i use bsf-2.3.0, which is rather old (11/2002) but it works.

solution with standard ant =

none that i know of,  because you have to collect/count all occurences
and add them together.
Maybe you can go via ant addon tasks, something like antcontrib with
regexp,
and math task, but a little scripting solution seems much easier.

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/

Regards, Gilbert