ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: pathtofileset or fileset referencing path
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:55:37 GMT

The solution to this is usually to use a <flattenmapper/>.  The only problem is
that one usually uses that with the <copy/> task.  I'm not sure how you would
use it directly with the <war/> task.

You could copy all the files to one directory and then use a fileset of the
files in the new directory.  This is actually what I do.  I don't use the
<war/> task.  I create a directory structure exactly represents my WAR file.  I
use it for both development and to simply run the <jar/> task on the directory
structure to build the WAR file.  It keeps the build file simple.

Jake