ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Pepersack" <>
Subject Re: AW: Check to See If Directory Exists
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:37:25 GMT
Thanks everybody!  Your responsiveness is part of why, as a new person to Ant, I love it already.
 In comparision to other forums I've posted questions to in the past, this forum is by far
the best I've seen.

>>> 10/11/2006 8:27 AM >>>
Ok, not everyone does have a look into the source ;-) public class Mkdir extends Task {   :    ...    public void execute() throws BuildException {   :        ...        if (!dir.exists()) {            boolean result = mkdirs(dir);

I'll put a not into the manual (revision 462786).

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

View raw message