ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant and the Windows Registry
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:45:43 GMT
Ok, on checking, you do need both jar files.
roxes-win32forjava-1.0.4.jar and orangevolt-ant-tasks-1.3.5.jar

Try placing both in a directory - say c:/apps/roxes/lib
then do:

  <taskdef resource="com/orangevolt/tools/ant/taskdefs.properties">
    <classpath>
      <fileset dir="c:/apps/roxes/lib" includes="*.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

    <win32.registry root="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" key="SOFTWARE">
      <!--
           softwareExists will be set if
           HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE exists
           -->
      <exists property="softwareExists"/>
    </win32.registry>

    <echo message="softwareExists=${softwareExists}"/>

Peter