ant-user mailing list archives

From Danny Vint <dv...@sack.dreamhost.com>
Subject <zip> result problems
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:18:24 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this problem or has some suggestions
on fixing the problem.

I have a large build process that uses <zip> and <unzip> all over the
place. We are finding at least ion one of these locations that the
resulting zip file has some sort of problem. We have seen the following
results:

1) File works as expected
2) Error from WinZip when trying to open that archive is corruptted
3) When opened with WinZip nothing appears in the GUI, but extracting with
    a commandline call it finds the files

We are processing a very large set of files with about 7 layers of nested
folders. When the file does work the result is about 658MB.

..dan

Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

Voice:510:522-4703
FAX: 801-749-3229