ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nau, Michael" <Michael....@cardinal.com>
Subject Accessing the manifest within a jar file
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:28:45 GMT
Anyone know of an easy way to access the manifest file within a jar
file? I realize I can extract the manifest first using the <unjar> task,
but I was hoping for a way to directly access the manifest file.

I need to check for some specific info within the manifest of several
jar files from my ant script.

Thanks,
-Mike

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese
- Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email