ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Corcoran" <Tom.Corco...@trilogycomms.com>
Subject Package prefix with ant build & ClassNotFoundException
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:42:17 GMT
I am using IntelliJ and have added a package prefix to my swing project.
If my prefix is "com.mycompany", this means I can have my source in
<src> rather than <src/com/mycompany>. At the moment I can't make the
physical change due to source control issues.

An ant build works fine but when I run the applet I get a console
message :
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException MyAppletExtension
(where MyAppletExtension extends JApplet).

I am assuming it can't find the class because of the prefix, but maybe I
am wrong?

The package prefix is contained in a Intellij inc file.  What do I need
to change in the build file (see below) so it can find the classes?

Thanks a lot,

Tom.

Here's the ant parameters:

<property name="src" location="src"/>
<property name="build" location="classes"/>
<property name="dist" location="jar"/>

with targets :

<target name="compile">
<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}"/>
</target>

<target name="dist" depends="compile">
<jar jarfile="${dist}/MyApplet.jar" basedir="${build}"/>
</target>