ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Accessing the manifest within a jar file
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:19:28 GMT
Hello Michael,

this is an interesting question.

I would write my own custom Ant task . You can use java.util.jar.JarFile
and java.util.jar.Manifest to access whathever information you want.

Actually, I am interested by the same sort of topic, for instance to
collect Vendor/Version/Name information from a set of jar files and
generate a report from this.

Regards,

Antoine