ant-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Cannon <wcan...@turinnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Using Ant with older Java versions
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:40:50 GMT
True, it's just a warning, however, I've found that if you don't
eliminate 100% of the warnings (and not just by suppressing warnings),
meaningful warnings are missed that should result in code changes.

I suspect "executable" is what I'm looking for, but when I set it to the
Java 1.3.1_18 JDK, it begins to complain that "-source" is an invalid
command line parameter -- as though my <javac> task is not compatible
with Java 1.3.  I'll look into it more tomorrow.

Thanks to all,
--Wayne